Total excitement, we have our first celebrity beauty breakdowns! This is what Kay Montano used on the lovely actresses Toni Collette and Rosamund Pike on a shoot recently for a new Chanel sponsored coffee table book.
Foundation – Chanel Vitalumiere in Clair 20
Concealer – Chanel Eclat Lumiere concealer in Beige Clair 20
Powder – Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder (just in T-zone)
Blush – Chanel Joues Contrast Blush in Rose Dust
- Chanel L’Ombre d’Eau in 60 (glistening taupe, on lid)
- Chanel le Crayon Kohl in Ambre (a deep brown on lashline, smudged into the lashlines with a finger)
- Chanel Magic Night eyeshadow (a deep plum, over the crayon khol, at the lashline)
- Chanel Smoky Eyes quad grey (blended on socket line)
- Chanel Ecriture de Chanel in black, nestled right along the lash lines and subtly winging upwards
Mascara – Chanel Exceptionnel mascara in Smoky Black, and lots of it!
Lips – Nude Skincare lipbalm on lips
Foundation – Chanel Vitalumiere in 30 Cendre (as Toni is quite tan at the moment)
Concealer – a mix of Bobbi Brown Eye Brightener in 3 and Clinique Airbrush in Medium.
Powder – Laura Mercier Loose Translucent powder brushed on T-zone. Blush – Chanel Orchid Rose Blush.
- Chanel Le Crayon Khol in Ambre (brown) applied and smudged into and around top lashes followed by a subtle, wide smudge of Bronze Chanel eye pencil underneath.
- Ecriture De Chanel liquid eyeliner subtly applied on the root of the upper lashes.
Mascara – Chanel Exceptionnel Mascara in Black.
Lips – Bobbi Brown Blush lip pencil smudged in with Suvana Paw Paw & Honey lip balm.
NB The pictures of Toni and Rosamund are simply press pictures and NOT examples of the makeup that Kay created for each of them. To see that, you’ll have to wait until the new Chanel book comes out!