Makeup by Florrie White
We all know that Rosie H-W is, quite frankly, a goddess. Whiplash hair, feline eyes, that incredible Victoria’s Secret body. She’s enough to make grown men cry and make Angelina Jolie look like, well a bit of a moose. (Sorry Angelina).
When I saw pictures of her at the Burberry show last week in London, and at Mario Testino’s 1930’s party that night (but more on that later), I had to find out what her makeup look was. So I emailed her makeup artist, Florrie White, for the inside scoop.
As Rosie is the face of Burberry Florrie was able to choose whatever she wanted from the gorgeous new Burberry makeup line (an MM fave, if you hadn’t already gathered), to perfect that already pretty damn near perfect face. Here’s what Florrie used:
- Decleor Harmonie Calm and Neroli Oil
- Burberry Sheer Foundation in 04/05
- Burberry Sheer Concealer no 02
- Burberry Warm Glow
- Burberry Midnight Brown eye pencil
- Burberry Sheer Eyeshadows in Midnight Brown and Chestnut
- Burberry Effortless Mascara in Black
- Burberry Lip Definer in Nude Beige 01
- Burberry Lip Mist in 01
Burberry Makeup is now available in Australia at David Jones.